Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT is basically the concept of connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet (and/or to each other). This can include items such as cellphones, automobiles, laptops, desktops, headsets, or any other device you use in your business.
- Simplify and seamlessly deploy a cost-effective solution to monitor meters, components, or products
- Obtain proven expertise not readily available directly from mobile carriers
- Benefit from an ensured dedicated connection from the nation’s leading mobile providers to a secure MPLS network
- Experience secure, dedicated connectivity to your endpoints through a private IP-pool
- Customize data plans to compliment your IoT’s current and future bandwidth needs
- Access a single on-line portal to manage all IoT devices at any time; 24x7x365